Capture the traditional charm and simplicity of a free sailing pond model with Cricket. This 11″ sloop with adjustable mainsail, jib and rudder can sail a straight course or perform jibing and tacking maneuvers with ease.
Pre-shaped solid wood hull includes cock pit and pre-drilled holes for mast, bow sprit and post. Keel and rudder parts are also pre-cut and drilled. Pre-cut and slotted spars make rigging a breeze. The solid brass ballast keel eliminates the use of lead and give this little ship the stability needed to go to sea.
• Brass and Galvanized fasteners
• Individually hand-crafted solid wood hull
• Copper Rudder Pins
• Cotton rigging line
• Adjustable Rudder
• Pre-cut and Slotted Wood Spars
• Poly Sail material
• Easy to follow instructions
• Pre-cut and drilled solid wood parts
• Solid brass ballast keel
• Two-piece Wood display stand
ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE KIT
• Fine Point Permanent Markers
• Craft Knife